sábado

Okey, I did get a crush on him.. A quite BIG one. I did something that I'm sure that not many girls would have done.. a "different" surprise. I have to admit that it was the best day of my whole life, it was just perfect. Everything was perfect. We knew that for a long time we wouldn't see each other again, but it didn't sound like a problem (then). But the, as always, everything disappeared. It was really strange, and I was quite confused; mainly because I don't know how he could of have forgotten everything that happened. And I have to say that my last two weeks have been horrible.. The Easter that I hoped to have, has been a disaster shit ... don't know how to describe it. Today I've read my horoscope, and it says that I will meet a new guy and to let my self go and let happen what has to happen. I think it's been the first good news for a long time; I think I NEED TO MEET SOMENE NEW... but I have to say that I wouldn't mind at all that this guy was my "super model".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario