jueves

Shine, shine shine on!


Right. Now I can't even stay. Perhaps it's destiny, you know... every time something happens. A vital pat of my plan for this long week-end has suddenly...gone? (literally talking...). BUt now, lets just imagine for a second that Subject B enters, what shall I do? One part of me says, why not? But of course, there's this other part who is completely against it. And really I feel think that I have to be careful, and take care with every step that I take. That going out and him not going to be there, can be quite dangerous. Hey, I'm only 17 (and I have to say that he is going to have as much as fun as me). So now that I've finished writing this, I have realized that I just need to go and have fun, and that if something happens, it will be for a reason. Don't you think? Shine, shine, shine on! Yeeeeeeees

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario